Spring is here and there is plenty to look forward to. New blooms, warmer weather, Easter egg hunts, and spring showers. Spring is beautiful but it also brings on trouble-making pests such as bees/wasps, moles, snakes, raccoons, and more. Follow these tips to discourage pests from invading your home.
1. Exterior Intrusions – Seal all crevices and any small entry points a pest may find. Check all exterior areas such as breaker boxes and cracked stucco. You’d be surprised to learn mice only need an opening .25 inches wide.
2. Interior Intrusions – Be sure to check around pipes and water-supply lines or where there is any access to water. Check for any damp areas or moisture.
3. Inspect Doors – Any exterior door without a door sweep may give easy access for pests crawl in and enter your home.
4. Maintain Outside – Keep all bushes and plants trimmed back, do not stack firewood next to the home, and clean up all piles of leaves that may be across the yard. Maintaining the outside of your home gives fewer places for pests to hide.
5. Spring Clean – Keeping your home clean is a big step in keeping pests out. Make sure food is stored properly, inspect for any leaks, and keep your trash area tidy.
Take these tips as starting points in order to keep pests out. Spring is meant to be spent outdoors, do so without inviting critters into your home. Sometimes pests can become more of a problem than you can control, if so, contact Ace1Ace to provide professional quality pest control services. Keep troublesome critters out for good this season.
Contact us at 1-888-223-1223 or click here for more info.